To be honest, I have a 4.0 in AP Biology and there are parts of the human anatomy I have never seen before on these walls.
Sing your favorite song in the car with me.Spend all day in bed watching movies with me. Got to the park and swing all day with me. You can read books with me if you want to but i will probably end up getting super emotional so better not.
When u been doing drugs (stolen from ur former best friend who is also dead) and ur brain cells have become hella fried out and u can’t feel anything anymore.
hello hi whats up so yeah these are some websites i use and they’re really really helpful and as of jan 1st. 2014, they alllll work!!!!! all of them are free, and somethings you could really use, please tell me if you need anything specific ill be glad to give you a link now weep with happiness goodbye -shakes x
- download free music
- download from 8tracks
- watch free movies/tv shows
- download free books
- free microsoft word?
- pretend to type an essay
- like the sound of a coffee shop?
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- when to pee during a movie
- convert youtube videos to mp3
- best learning website ever
- working out master post
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- how to write a good essay
- list of photo galleries
- photoshop tutorials
- kawaii emoji’s
- this can solve any math problem
- rainy mood?
- wanna know who you write like?
- create a fake tweet
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- wanna know how stuff works?
- learn how to study
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- the thoughts room
- how to love yourself
- watch movies/draw/everything??? with your online friends
- create some cool shit
where does fred weasley shop?
Soooo Dylan O’Brian was like “No homo” during Monday’s wolf watch (talking about a stiles/scott scene) and Tyler H said that he didn’t think sterek was respectful to the characters (stiles and derek) but Tyler Posey, who has said he’d love to explore Scott’s bisexuality (WANTS sciles, LIKES sciles, scisaac) is homophobic bc he called sterek bizarre and twisted????
Your logic is flawed.
But I see you fandom, I see you.
I’m so proud of my T.V. husband. From the moment I met him, I knew he was going to be, like, the next Brad Pitt. He’s so handsome, so kind, and such a talented actor. There’s just nowhere for him to go except straight to the top. I’m only shocked that it hasn’t happened already. I’m just so excited for the world to see him if they haven’t already. Because he’s brilliant and I love him and now he has rock-hard abs. Which is just a bonus.
It seems like the Internet has a big crush on Chris … do you feel like it is encroaching on your territory at all?
I have major jealousy [issues] but we start shooting Parks and Recreation next week so I am glad to have him all to myself because if anyone tries to get with him, I will destroy them
― Aubrey Plaza on Chris Pratt x
4 Legal Ways To Get Free Textbooks.
1. Open Culture: Not a large a selection, but high quality texts. If you just want to skim a book to brush up on a course you took in ninth grade, download one of these. I have yet to be disappointed.
2. Book Boon: Provides free college-level textbooks in a PDF format. Probably the widest range of subjects on the web. The site is also pretty.
3. Flat World Knowledge: The worlds largest publisher of free and open college textbooks. Humanitie texts are particularly difficult to come by, this site has a great selection in all disciplines.
4. Textbook Revolution: Some of the books are PDF files, others are viewable online as e-books, or some are simply web sites containing course or multimedia content.
5. Library Pirate: I’ve always had an addiction to torrent based pirating. When this site opened a few months ago, I went a little overboard. After dropping two hundred on a paperback spanish textbook, I downloaded the ebook version illegally. I also got a great Psyc text i’m obsessed with. It will be interesting to see how this site grows- they already have a great selection.
It’s that time again